All our soaps are handmade on our property near the small town of Kumbia in country Queensland. I use beef tallow in all my soaps. This is rendered by me from beef fat that I source from a local abattoir. Not only is beef tallow essentially a waste product for the abattoir, and therefore a sustainable ingredient, it is also great for making soap.
Beef tallow makes a very hard, long-lasting bar of soap. I get complaints that it lasts too long and people want to try another bar before they can use up the first one! It is also great for your skin. Beef tallow is very close to the sebum in our own skin, so it makes a lovely gentle soap that does not strip or dry your skin.
I use no artificial colours, fragrances or detergents in my soap, I only use natural ingredients like herbs, botanicals, clays and essential oils.
All my soaps are great for washing your face, hands and body, some are more suited to different applications.
The Most Natural Soaps Australia
Living more sustainably is essential for the future of our children and the environment. Using natural products, and ingredients sourced from “waste” products, is one way to reduce your impact on the environment. At Eight Acres Natural Living, you can buy natural soaps throughout Australia. These natural soaps are made from natural ingredients such as herbs and essential oils. Our soaps are made from beef tallow, which is “waste” product from meat production. Hand-rendered beef tallow creates soap that lasts much longer than conventional soaps based on vegetable oils alone.
Our natural soaps are the best in Australia to help you achieve soft, supple, and clean skin with ingredients such as rainwater, honey, oatmeal powder, lye, and lavender essential oil with no danger of chemical allergic reactions...
What You Can Expect From Eight Acres Natural Living Natural Handmade Soap
Each batch of handmade soap is unique. We have created a range of natural soaps which you can use for different purposes. While many people opt to use the same soap bar to wash their face and body and even use it for shaving, you can now buy an Australian natural soap designed for various needs. Here’s what you can expect from our natural soap range:
- Full-sized bars of everyday soap that are great for hands, faces and bodies, with various different essential oils and other natural soap ingredients.
- Soaps that are a bit fancier, using beautiful oils and butters to nourish your skin, as well as limited edition soaps using seasonal natural ingredients.
- If you’ve never used natural soaps before and are unsure which scent you would prefer, you can purchase our mini soaps, a quarter size of our regular bars, to help you decide which one suits you best.
- Soaps are no longer just meant for your body; we have created a line of shampoo soap that you can use instead and enjoy the benefits of goat’s milk and honey with rosemary and lavender essential oils.
- For those who prefer soap to shaving cream, try our shaving soap made from hand-rendered beef tallow, olive, coconut, and castor oil, with a refreshing peppermint essential oil for a light scent. This natural shaving soap produces the perfect lather for your razor to glide across smoothly.
At Eight Acres Natural Living, we have made lives easier by giving our customers the option to buy natural soap online and choose from the many different types of our Australian handmade soap.